1. Our weekly Bible Study will not be meeting on Tuesday March 19th. We’ll resume next Tuesday March 26th at 1 PM.
2. The Mission Committee will meet next Sunday March 24th right after our worship service in the Baker House.
3. The Caring Ministry Committee will meet next Monday March 25th at 10 AM in the Family Life Center.
4. The Staff Parish Committee (SPR) will meet next Monday March 25th at 7 PM in the Baker House.
5. Please remember that our March Altar Rail offering is going to help our church’s Mission Committee. This donation will help our committee continue with our outreach to our community and beyond.
Your bulletin has an insert again this week for you to express your wishes for our “5th Sunday Day of Singing” during our worship service on Sunday March 31st. Be sure and fill out you request for which song you would like to sing that day!
From the YOUTH:
— Thank you to all who contributed to the annual Fat Tuesday basket auction! We raised $1030.00 that will go towards our youth ministry and missions.
Youth Group Time Change! We will meet tonight from 6-8. Starting this Wednesday we will begin meeting Wednesday’s 6-8pm instead of Sunday’s.
Mission Trip is June 16-22 in Borger, Texas. All youth who want to go need to get with Tiffany to get signed up. We are also in need of adults to go. If you’re interested, please see Tiffany today.
FUMC Eggstavaganza Egg hunt!
Saturday, April 13th @1:30 Games with prizes and then 3 egg hunts!
3 hunts- Ages: 0-2, 3-5, 6 and up
Bring your basket and come and have some fun!!!