First United Methodist Church of Farmersville
We are a body of believers in Jesus Christ, united in our faith, dedicated to serving others. We welcome all, see and serve others, and know the joy of loving Jesus Christ.
We have been an active part of the Farmersville community for over 150 years, providing a spiritual home for all who seek to know Christ.
9am – 1pm
Monday – Thursday
The church office is staffed throughout the week by many wonderful volunteers!
Dr. Neal’s Office Hours:
Monday: 11am – 3pm
Tuesday: 11 am – 1pm
Wednesday: Visitation Day
Thursday: 11 am – 3pm
206 N Main Street
Farmersville, TX 75442
P.O. Box 680
Farmersville, TX 75442
1. There will be an Administrative Council meeting tomorrow Monday October 14th at 7 PM in the Baker House.
2. Our weekly Bible Study will be held Tuesday October 15th at 1 PM in the Family Life Center.
3. The Finance Committee will meet on Thursday October 17th at 6 PM in the Baker House.
4. One week from tomorrow on Monday October 21st, the SPR Committee will meet at 6:30 PM in the Baker House.
5. The Children’s Ministry will be going to “The Big Orange Pumpkin Farm in Gunter on Sunday October 27th. We will leave from the church right after our worship service. We will “carpool” to lunch at Whataburger and then on to the patch. This will be a really fun afternoon! Please bring your children and any family and friends that might want to come. Please see Ashley Gatlin for any other information.
6. Our Altar Rail offering for October is “La Posada”, the shelter for migrants in Brownsville.
7. If you would like to support our Children’s program, please consider donating to help pay for the new playground equipment.
8. Please remember the sign up sheet in the Family Life Center on the bulletin board, and sign up for supplying a Wednesday evening meal for our Youth.
9. If you have a veteran or active duty military personnel that you want to honor for Veterans Day, please send a photo, along with name, branch of service, rank and years served for inclusion in our Veterans Day audio/visual presentation. Send pictures and information to Joel Cook ….email@example.com
by November 1st. If you have sent pictures before it is not necessary to resend, only updates will be needed if the rank has changed for active duty.
You can submit a prayer request online by clicking here.